The Town of Stratford, together with the City of Charlottetown and the Town of Cornwall, have a transit service that is contracted out to Trius Transit. There are two transit routes in Stratford that connect commuters to Charlottetown during the early morning and late afternoon rush hour as well as a midday service. Transit passengers may transfer anywhere on the T3 Transit System for the $2.25 fare. For more information call T3 Transit at 566-9962
Bus Tickets are available at the Stratford Town Centre and Murphy’s Pharmacy; special rates are available for frequent users, seniors, and students. University of PEI students are encouraged to use the transit service all year round as their student card is their bus pass as the cost of the pass is included in student fees paid on registration.
The Transit Schedule is available here and or by visiting the Trius Transit website, the Town of Stratford has a service agreement with Trius Transit to deliver this public service in the community.
Effective January 30th,2012
Cash – $2.25
Ticket Booklet – 10 tickets for $20.00
Monthly Pass – Adult $65, Student $45, Senior $45
-Children ages 5 and under travel for free when accompanied by an adult.
-Children ages 6 to 11 travel for a flat rate of $1 per ride.
Ticket and monthly passes available at the following locations:
– Trius Tours (7 Mt Edward Rd)
– Shopper’s Drug Mart (University Avenue by Charlottetown Mall)
– Shopper’s Drug Mart (Confederation Court Mall)
– Shopper’s Drug Mart (University Ave. and Kirkwood)
– Parkdale Pharmacy (St. Peter’s Road)
– Charlottetown Metro Credit Union
– West Royalty Pharmacy (North River Road))
– Holland College Bookstore
– UPEI Bookstore (UPEI Bookstore only sells tickets)
Transit passengers may transfer between the Charlottetown Transit and the Stratford/Cornwall Transit systems once they have paid the $2.25 fare. Simply notify your driver of your desired transfer.